Responsible Gaming is a crucial term that players need to know while placing online bets or gambling. The term Responsible Gaming includes various practices that need to be taken by both the player and the Wolf777 Official in order to ensure the trustworthiness between them and the user themselves without breaching or violating laws or terms and conditions. The following things need to be kept in mind when it comes to responsible gaming:
- The first thing we need to say is that the player should be aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money.
- The Wolf777 Official ensures the full fairness and integrity of all of their operations and takes full responsibility for keeping secure the player’s data and all the transactions they have made on this platform.
- Wolf777 Official also takes various measures to promote awareness of various harms associated with gambling, among which the major one is gambling addiction.
- Another thing that we ensure and also request need to keep in mind is the restriction of underage gambling.
- Any kind of fraudulent or criminal behaviour observed by the user needs to be reported immediately.
- It is the sole responsibility of the user to maintain information privacy. This can be done by not sharing their Wolf777 account information safely and not trying to seek the information of other users by themselves.
- All our gaming products are tested to be fair and random, which thus make sure that the outcome of any event while playing online games will be totally random.
The following options are available for users in case to avoid any gambling addiction or unfair means:
- The player can put their account on temporary hold to avoid betting practice for any period of time.
- Based on the user activity, the Wolf777 has the option to put a pop-up in front of their screen reminding them that they are crossing the normal limit to gamble and that this is the time to take a break.
- Trackers are enabled on the Wolf777 in order to limit the case of excessive deposits by any user.
- Wolf 777 also provides the option to the user to permanently close their bank account.